- The shrinking resource pool and where people are going
- The service industry, employees finding and quitting new careers, and why servers make for great crisis managers
- The pros and cons of industry awards
- Operational resilience at the Bank of England and the FCA (Financial Control Authority)
- What will Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) look like when working-from-home was the contingency?
- A true Canadian crisis story (A hint: The Beaver)
- What Alex and James are reading at the moment
Watch the full episode below.
About Preparing for the Unexpected
Preparing for the Unexpected is a weekly YouTube show created and hosted by author, speaker, and recognized Business Continuity and Resilience expert, A. Alex Fullick, Managing Director of Stone Road Inc, a consulting and training firm specializing in Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Organizational Resilience (OR).
The show features multiple experts and speakers from a wide spectrum of industries to discuss Business Continuity Management (BCM), operational and organizational resilience, employee well-being and mental health, disasters and disaster planning, emergency management, crisis management, and so much more.