- COVID: The impact on member services, successful (and not-so successful) technology responses, and lessons learned from 2020 (and a peek at what's next)
- Digital Engagement: Creating commercial experiences that meet the bar set by personal lines (mobile access, automation, etc.) and how pools are
- Drive efficiencies in workers’ compensation and casualty underwriting and claims adjusting processes
- Properly integrate predictions into your claims and policy systems to provide seamless automation and powerful decision support
- Help Risk Pools, Insurers, TPAs, and self-insured organizations
You’ll learn how to:
- Apply the 80/20 rule to make better decisions
- Avoid recreating a bad process
- Use data improvement as lure to get client buy-in
Find out what the time-tested keys are to an implementation path that is smooth and efficient.
From COVID-19 and natural disasters to new competitors, compliance, and P&C core systems — the impact that these things are having on insurance professionals, processes, and technology is unprecedented. But instead of separating the claim from risk management, now's the time to weld them together
Today’s organisations require a more strategic approach to Business Continuity Management (BCM) plans to effectively prepare for what seems like steadily rising threats from natural disasters, and to quickly recover from them when they do come.
In this eBook, you’ll learn what it takes to develop
In this free guide, we’ll walk you through the three steps you need to take to go from manual tasks and overly complex spreadsheets to automation, robust reporting, and more using a Risk Management Information System (RMIS). With much to consider, and with no two systems created equal, it’s