Clients using Origami have the tools at their fingertips that make stressing over policy renewals, values collection and cost of risk allocations a thing of the past!
You can manage an unlimited number of location hierarchies, each with unlimited levels and an unlimited number of locations. Origami Risk’s ability to manage multiple hierarchies enables views of your property, loss and exposure data across organizational and geographic views from one system. Need to look at your Workers Compensation claims by department one day and by geographic locations the next? Not a problem in Origami Risk!
- Unlimited number of hierarchies
- Unlimited number of hierarchy levels
- Unlimited number of locations
- Use multiple hierarchies across all key modules
- Dynamically switch between hierarchies
Origami Risk automates all of the key elements of your property management efforts. You will be able to review data across multiple locations or drill into all of the specifics of an individual location with a single tap or click.
- Load location using address, GPS coordinates and more
- Contacts and key personnel
Origami Risk seamlessly automates all of your OSHA reporting needs including:
- OSHA 301 automated direct from incidents
- OSHA 300 with full automation
- OSHA 300A with full automation
- Distribution of location specific reports
Conducting inspections for safety and other purposes? Origami Risk delivers state of the art automation for conducting inspections including:
- Fully configurable inspection forms and workflows for loss prevention and corrective actions
- Data import automation
- Collaboration tools
- Reporting and monitoring of loss control efforts
- Correlation of past and future claims