This roundtable discussion, three risk pool professionals from across the country discuss some of the most pressing issues facing pools today, the challenges they present to internal teams and external customers (members), and how technology could help organizations move forward.
- COVID: The impact on member services, successful (and not-so successful) technology responses, and lessons learned from 2020 (and a peek at what's next)
- Digital Engagement: Creating commercial experiences that meet the bar set by personal lines (mobile access, automation, etc.) and how pools are leveraging digital tools to address the rise in sexual abuse and molestation claims
- ERM: How to provide members support in managing their enterprise-wide risk and determine an effective response strategy and monitoring process.
Moderated by Tim Cuckow, Sales Executive, Origami Risk, attendees will hear from:
- Mary Barrett, Strategy & Risk Officer, Texas Association of School Boards (TASB)
- Shawn Bubb, Director of Insurance Services, Montana School Board Association (MTSBA)
- Sandy Moser, Underwriting & Technology Manager, Idaho Counties Risk Management Program (ICRMP)