Origami Risk was recently included as a “New Entrant” in the latest Novarica Market Navigator™ Property/Casualty Policy Administration Systems report.
Novarica, a technology strategy research, advisory and consulting firm for P&C and Life/Annuity Insurers, recently released its 2021 Market Navigator™ Property/Casualty Policy Administration Systems report. The objective report helps companies determine which vendor is the best fit for their needs by providing a market overview of the top policy admin solutions for US P&C insurers.
Although Origami has been selling our P&C Policy Administration suite for several years to risk pools, we have been expanding our focus in the traditional insurer/carrier and MGA/program administrator space. We see this trend increasing as more and more companies embrace modern SaaS technology.
Origami gives you the ability to manage the entire policy life cycle from a single system that includes underwriting, rating, billing, premium audit, claims, advanced analytics, built-in dashboards and portals, document generation and management, and more.
Organizations utilizing Origami’s solution find that our platform increases employee efficiency and makes it easy for insureds and independent agent channels (when applicable) to do business with them. This, in turn, brings organizations using Origami more revenue as a result of higher customer satisfaction and retention.
Our platform’s key features allow you to:
- Automate workflows to free your staff from repetitive, time-consuming activities associated with underwriting and rating
- Quickly generate quotes and proposals for new and renewal business
- Support policy changes, out-of-sequence endorsement processes, and persona-specific workflows
- Update your own underwriting calculations, eliminating the need for expensive, time-consuming custom programming without compromising accuracy
- Maintain rate tables, rating formulas, associated communications, and policy documents
- Configure options for limits and deductibles in proposals and policies
- Tailor digital portals and dashboards for all your key stakeholders including underwriters, CSRs, supervisors, insureds, and agents
- Centralize storage and production of policy-related documentation within Origami which makes it easier to find critical files and move toward a paperless environment
- Integrate your insurance technology platform with any third-party application without the need for custom development or cumbersome, back-end processes
Planning to update your policy administration system within the next few years? Get the right fit for your organization by downloading a complimentary excerpt of the Novarica Market Navigator™ Property/Casualty Policy Administration Systems report and market overview or start a conversation with us to get in touch with one of our policy admin specialists.