Origami Risk organizes insurance policy data, contacts at key vendors, imaged policies and relevant supporting documentation. Origami Risk even manages policy erosion and provides a graphical view of reserves and payments over the life of the policy. Policies, claims and assets are all connected for truly integrated analytics and workflows.
- All lines of coverage
- Excess layers
- Quota shares
- Sub-deductibles and sub-limits on multi-line programs
- Premiums, commissions, rates and all other financials
- Policy erosion
- Full integration of policies with locations, claims and reports
Simplify how policies are proposed and bound
The entire process of proposals, changes, binding, securing e-signatures is automated and interactive with Origami Risk. The system generates customized proposals via document delivery or online collaborative tools.
- Deliver multiple proposal options to insureds
- Collaborate with insureds
- Communicated impact of changes
- Accept and deny coverage change requests
- Bind and issue policies
- Secure e-signature
Automation from end-to-end
With Origami Risk, starting the policy process is essentially a push-button experience. The system automatically calculates, summarizes and reports out rates and coverage options based on the previous year exposure values and policy history. Say goodbye to pouring over spreadsheets and manually cobbling together reports and recommendations based on your findings. Origami does this for you.
- Automatically calculate projected policy costs based on previous history.
- Calculations automatically trigger the creation of reports and summaries that highlight previous exposures, costs, and coverage and then forecast changes for the coming year.
- Such reports and summaries are automatically distributed to clients from the system, commencing an automated communication process for collecting values and discussing the policy from that moment forward.
Streamline policy communications
Forget generating and sorting through multitudes of one-off emails to determine where a policy stands, next steps, or what related documents need to be attached. Origami Risk automates communication. Spend less time in your inbox, and more time in the field–connecting with customers in ways that can make a true difference in their businesses.
- Rules-based, decision-making technology triggers communications to customers.
- Easily share past claim data with insureds to validate policy recommendations or premium prices.
- Give customers insight into their coverage details.
- Communicate impact of changes to policies with helpful documents and reports already housed in the system.