Selecting an insurance core platform can be challenging as buyers weigh the available options. Increasingly, insurers are relying on cloud for new implementations yet the nuances between the critical differences between them remain elusive for many decision-makers. Understanding those differences could be the determining factor between a profitable and future-proofed digitalization strategy or one that results in significant impairments or even the loss of competitive advantage.
This guide helps insurers navigate the critical architecture in cloud platforms to jumpstart their digital transformation journey.
- The inherent risks in digital transformation
- Differentiating between private and public cloud options
- Cloud technology benefits for insurers
- Understanding SaaS models
- How true SaaS can mitigate investment risk for core platform selection