The health and safety of patients are at a crossroads. Despite the industry’s overwhelming effort and dedication of resources, funds, and technology, an industry-wide improvement to patient safety programs has still not taken hold. Why is that?
In this white paper, you’ll learn:
- Why industry efforts thus far have not been successful
- How to treat the cause (and not just the symptom) of patient safety challenges
- How to take patient safety culture beyond being “just a buzzword”
- What the promises and pitfalls of relying on technology are and how to avoid them
- How a six-point approach can create a lasting, systemic change in patient safety programs
Fill out the form to download your complimentary copy of the white paper.