Tie employee data to claims
Correlate employee details with incidents and claims -- whether you self-administer claims or import claims from your TPA. Report and identify injuries, track loss time, improve return to work timelines, and reduce claims cost to get a full view of safety incidents across the organization.
- Easily submit First and Second Reports of Injuries (FROI/SROI)
- Send reports to stakeholders—including state regulatory agencies, carriers, and TPAs
- Promote incidents into workers’ compensation claims with a single click
Manage Employee Records
Integrate training, certifications, immunizations and vaccines, treatment, fit testing, and monitoring details into employee records. Streamline COVID-19 testing and exposure management.
- See employee details in a single record
- Track trainings and certifications
- View preventative and proactive measures to ensure employee health
Drive efficiency and reduce future incidents with the help of an integrated system for intake and the management of employee incidents -- from report of injury or sickness to workers’ compensation to return-to-work activities.
- Give employees options for quickly and easily reporting injuries and illnesses
- Report via web and mobile
- Leverage real-time workflows and notifications to alert managers and employee health professionals
Using Origami, we are now able to see the detail around the injuries and exposures and get visibility into near misses. With all of the incident data reported, we can really start to address things in a proactive way instead of always being reactive.
Enhance workplace safety
Maintain your health and safety data in a single system to allow for rapid communication, accident, and resolution. Improve efficiencies with the power of configurable automation features. Take advantage of comprehensive reporting to gain a deeper understanding of organization-wide safety trends and facilitate preventative action.
Thinking about making the switch? we are all ears
Get all the answers you need about converting to Origami Risk.