OSHA Logs and Electronic Reporting
Origami Risk supports the most recent OSHA requirements for the annual reporting of injury and illness information. Intuitive administrative settings and workflow tools are designed to reduce the workload associated with compliance-related tasks.
- Schedule the generation of OSHA 300a and 300 files for any location or territory in the system. Automatically distribute OSHA logs via email to designated recipients.
- Define OSHA reporting establishments in Origami Risk manually or import from pre-existing spreadsheets.
- Prior to generating 300a, 300, or 301 files in the OSHA mandated format for upload via the agency’s Injury Tracking Application, use an in-system tool to validate the OSHA reportable data and reporting establishment details.
Injury and Illness Data Collection
Origami Risk’s configurable intake system — accessible from mobile app or any internet browser — simplifies data input and encourages the prompt entry of workplace injury and illness details.
- Employ standard or customized forms to ensure complete and accurate entry.
- Attach photos, video, and other supporting documentation to incident and claim records for quick access in the event of an audit.
- Protect incident and claim data by giving designated users the ability to view and update only fields that contain OSHA-reportable information.
Whether you’re preparing for a potential OSHA inspection or have just been subject to one, Origami Risk goes beyond capturing and storing data that’s relevant to your safety program. Origami Risk supplies you with automated tools that can be used to spur stakeholder action on loss control recommendations that may arise as a result of inspections.
- Create automated workflows and task assignments based on loss control recommendations recorded in the system.
- Audit results, such as a client-defined low audit score, can also trigger alerts or corrective action assignments.
- Monitor and track the investigation process as all stakeholders consolidate their activities and insights into one central repository.
- Easy-to-access insights allow for robust analysis that can be used to spur corrective actions that can be tracked and followed up on within the system.