Capture Quality Data, Faster
Origami Risk streamlines the incident intake process by allowing employees or supervisors in the field to report defined incident data directly into the system from their mobile devices. As a result, incident capture is less of a burden, and field users are more likely to comply with more accurate and timely data input.
- Origami Risk supports enterprise-wide incident collection, meaning any role you authorize to report an incident can do so via a secure portal.
- The system offers welcome messages and instructions for infrequent users to further encourage complete data collection.
- Users can upload supporting documents, photos, or videos alongside incident data for a more comprehensive picture of the incident.
Speed Up Response Times, Improve Results
With Origami Risk, you can automate the incident investigation process. Sending notifications of incidents to appropriate stakeholders as soon as they’re entered–along with automated instructions for next steps–contributes to the likelihood of reductions in the impacts of the events and can help prevent future incidents.
- Input incident data triggers automated alerts, notifying supervisors and/or safety teams of next steps.
- Monitor and track the investigation process as all stakeholders consolidate their activities and insights into one central repository.
- Easy-to-access insights allow for robust analysis, which then spurs corrective actions that can be tracked and followed up on within the system.
Streamline Reporting, Improve Compliance
Incidents involving claims–workers’ compensation-related or not–often require reporting to a host of regulatory entities, which can drastically compound the workload of those charged with managing incidents and any resulting claims. Origami Risk offers the data tools necessary to simplify and secure the entire reporting process, whether it’s to comply with regulations for OSHA, First and Subsequent Reports of Injuries to states or CMS 111.
- Origami Risk complies with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) regulations, freeing you or your staff from being EDI-compliant reporting experts.
- Save yourself from logging into multiple systems, duplicative data entry, and reporting claim data in different formats with unique requirements.
- Automate the entire reporting process using rules-based decision-making technology that determines which claims to report, transmits the data in appropriate formats, then notifies you of receipt or any potential errors.