Origami Risk Ranks as Top System Overall, Leading Nearly All Categories
Origami Risk, the award-winning risk management software as a service (SaaS), has been recognized as the top stand-alone risk management information system in the 2016 Advisen RMIS Review, a global survey of risk managers and executives at businesses and governments using risk management information systems.
Origami Risk received the highest overall ranking in all six major categories – reports and dashboards, policy management, claims management, other functionality, technology, and vendor service. Furthermore, Origami ranked highest in 50 of the 59 total related subcategories, including such capabilities as total cost of risk (TCOR), disability management and multicurrency.
Most notably, Origami Risk also had the highest ranking by far among users who indicated they would recommend the RMIS to other colleagues in the industry.
According to the 2016 RMIS Review – The Users’ Perspective, rankings were based on survey responses from 493 risk managers and other executives of businesses and other entities that use risk management information systems around the world. survey rated nearly 40 different systems, including those from stand-alone providers, such as Origami Risk, and those available as part of a bundled service from various insurance companies, third-party administrators (TPAs), and independent risk consultants.
In specific categories, Origami Risk led all stand-alone vendors in each of the following:
- Reports and dashboards – Origami Risk had the highest overall rating, as well as the highest ratings in all of the sub-categories, including report development, standard reports, ad hoc reports, business intelligence/analytics, dashboard development and dashboard ease of use.
- Policy management – Origami Risk had the highest overall rating, as well as the highest ratings in all of the subcategories, including policy tracking/register, policy erosion chart, policies tied to exposures, policies tied to claims, and coverage tower chart.
- Claims management – Origami Risk had the highest overall rating, as well as the highest ratings in several subcategories, including reserve analysis, adjuster notes, OSHA tracking, incident tracking, check writing, utilization review, MMSEA reporting, medical management reporting, and custom fields.
- Other functionality – Origami Risk had the highest overall ranking in this section, including top ranking in several subcategories, including document management, multicurrency, total cost of risk (TCOR), external benchmarking, exposure collection, accident investigation, employee training tracking, disability management/return to work, premium allocation and integration with office/PDF.
- Technology – Origami Risk had the highest overall ranking in this section, including the top ranking in several subcategories, including security, layers of hierarchy, integration with internal systems, alerts, mobile, integration with external systems, customize page views, self-configuration, browser compatibility, search, system assistance, workflow/automation tools.
- Vendor Service – Origami Risk had the highest overall ranking in this section, including the top ranking in several subcategories, including listens to requests, understands needs, online resources, help/support readily available, committed to research & development, solves problems quickly, willing to collaborate, and attention to security.
“Dave Tweedy has made a huge impact upon the Risk Management Community by producing this comprehensive and objective research each year. The results of their valuable research helps us understand and be more responsive to the emerging needs and concerns of risk managers around the world.” said Robert Petrie, CEO, Origami Risk. “We are thrilled to remain the top ranked system four years in a row, and we remain committed to defining our success in terms of the results we deliver for clients. All of us at Origami Risk are focused on providing the best available technology backed by the highest level of service to each of our clients every day.”
Danny Deal, Assistant Director, of South Carolina School Boards Insurance Trust and Origami Risk customer commented: “The team at Origami continually solicits our input … and obligingly enhance the system to meet the changing needs of our industries and clients. Updates are consistent and meaningful, and the customer service is exemplary at every level.” He added: “Our partnership with Origami has proven to be one of the best business decisions we’ve ever made.”
The complete 63-page Advisen 2016 RMIS Review with commentary by Dave Tweedy of Bickmore may be downloaded by visiting: http://info.advisenltd.com/2016-rmis-review/
# # #
About Origami Risk, LLC Origami Risk was founded by industry veterans committed to designing intuitive web-based software that streamlines how risk, insurance and claims data is collected, analyzed and shared—ultimately helping users to be more productive and manage the total cost of risk for their organizations or for their clients. Origami Risk has consistently been ranked the top RMIS Provider in Advisen’s annual RMIS Review; and in 2011 and 2016, it received the Business Insurance Innovation Award for leadership, inventiveness and ingenuity in risk management products and services. To learn more about Origami Risk, visit www.origamirisk.com, or contact Origami at email@example.com.