Propelling Business Continuity Management (BCM) Efforts to Better Impact Enterprise Risk and Regulatory Requirements
As a business continuity and risk professional, you need to be prepared even before disaster strikes. It’s been a record few years with both the speed and scope of emerging risks posing an escalating challenge for organizations trying to keep up with new developments, let alone stay ahead of them.
Join Origami Risk for a 15-minute solution showcase where we demonstrate how easy it is to oversee business continuity management with agile technology — increasing operational resilience and reducing business interruptions.
During this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Get a comprehensive understanding of your organization’s readiness and available collaboration techniques
- Execute testing plans to validate key recovery procedures
- Schedule ongoing updates to ensure plans are accurate when executed
- Conduct risk assessments in the business impact analysis (BIA) process
- Easily prove business continuity planning for audit and regulator readiness