Origami Risk organizes insurance policy data, contacts at key vendors, imaged policies and relevant supporting documentation. Origami Risk even manages policy erosion and provides a graphical view of reserves and payments over the life of the policy. Policies, claims and assets are all connected for truly integrated analytics and workflows.
- All lines of coverage
- Excess layers
- Quota shares
- Sub-deductibles and sub-limits on multi-line programs
- Premiums, commissions, rates and all other financials
- Policy erosion
- Full integration of policies with locations, claims and reports
Policy Modeling & Charting
Origami Risk also allows you to model policy programs right within your RMIS. Users can build a policy program from existing policies, with Origami Risk constructing a graphical illustration of what that program looks like–allowing users to easily identify coverage gaps or add an existing policy to a program.
- Full color program charts
- Multiple lines
- Multiple layers
- Co-insurer quota shares
- Complex programs
- Deductibles and SIR’s
Origami Risk allows you to benchmark your policies against Advisen’s database of more than 3 million insurance programs—all without ever leaving your RMIS. Origami Risk offers real-time integration with Advisen, the insurance industry’s largest independent source of program benchmark data, to enable users to benchmark limits, premiums and retentions relative to company and industry peers. Advisen’s benchmark contains more than 3 million insurance programs collected from more than 375,000 entities.
- Evaluate premium rate per $1 million of coverage
- Use exposure ratios to level more diverse peer groups
- Tools designed for risk managers & buyers of insurance, rather than brokers & carriers