Collect Claims Data
Claims management professionals often struggle with limited access to data in the appropriate format to determine things like program drivers, coverage and claim details, employee data, and the list goes on depending on your role. Origami Risk streamlines how you aggregate and standardize data, creating opportunities for both insight and swift action.
- Integrate systems with internal departments like safety, human resources and accounting to automatically collect and standardize real-time data from across the enterprise.
- Receive automatic data updates at your desired frequency via a fast and powerful web-based platform to ensure you have real-time data at your disposal at all times.
- Automatically create claims from incident forms with pre-populated fields, minimizing the need for duplicative data entry.
Automate Claims Activity for Efficiency
Origami Risk offers an automated line of defense for tackling the many clerical challenges associated with managing claims. These low-to-no-touch processes in Origami Risk keep the claims process moving; free up people’s time to do more high value work; and improve data quality by reducing data entry errors.
- Tailor automated workflows to reflect your organization’s processes for alerting others of claims, initiating next steps and assigning accountability–helping to prevent similar claims in the future.
- Data entry events can trigger the deployment of Mail Merge documents, tasks, emails, notes and new fields based on other fields, keeping the claims process moving and the lines of communication open.
- Integrate with multiple third-party systems for the purpose of automating regulatory reporting–minimizing mistakes from adjusters taxed with knowing always-changing regulations off hand.
- Integrate with multiple third party systems like medical bill providers, HR systems, accounting and payroll applications, and nurse case management to easily monitor the status of claims.
Analyze Claims for Effectiveness
Claims analysis is a crucial component to any effective claims management program. Engaging in effective claims analysis, however, requires real-time data, the ability to easily compare claims and assess their severity, and the ability to make cause and effect correlations to spur actions. Origami Risk analytics tools allow you to do just that.
- Claims Comparisons
- Claims Watchlist
- Dashboards and Reports
- Track historical reserve and payment changes
- Manage claims by occurrence
- Graph financial development of claims